I am an Alexander Technique teacher based in London with more than 20 years experience teaching the Technique full-time to a wide range of individuals and groups.
I offer individual lessons and introductory workshops in The Alexander Technique at Holborn, Canary Wharf and Lewisham.
- Update 14th December 2020 – I’m currently unable to offer in-person lessons due to Covid-19 government restrictions.
- I will be continuing to offer online sessions and online Introductory Workshops.
- Please click here to book an online Alexander Technique lesson.
- Please click here to book an online group workshop.
- Please click here to read some recent online lesson feedback.
Alexander Technique will help with the following:
- Back pain, neck pain and other musculo-skeletal issues.
- Managing stress.
- Aid recovery from injury.
- Help with conditions that affect movement such as arthritis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Managing pregnancy and childbirth.
- Improved performance for musicians, vocalists and actors.
Should you wish to book an in-person lesson or require further information, please telephone or email me.